The St. Paul’s Hospital Pregnancy, Birthing and Newborn Centre offers you the experience of delivering your baby in a small, personalized birthing unit, supported by a team of highly qualified and caring staff. We focus on you and your family, taking the time to understand your birth preferences and work with you to make your birthing experience positive and memorable.
- Fetal Monitoring Clinic
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Ambulatory Obstetrical Clinic
- Pediatric Clinic
- Cardiac Obstetrics Clinic
- Renal Obstetrics Clinic
- Outpatient Pediatrics Clinic
- Breastfeeding Medicine Clinic
Antenatal education care
- If you need closer monitoring during your pregnancy or if you require advance planning for your delivery, our specialized care team will work with you to provide the supports you need.